Welcome to Jumper Bay -Tell Us Your Query, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

What is the initial phase in searching for just after a healthcare malpractice claim?

0 votes

I need to file a health-related malpractice case to my physician but I do not know exactly where to start.

asked Jan 11, 2017 in General Query by levi (6,700 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Get a overview by means of a certified medical malpractice lawyer to assess your health-related records using the ideal specialist. www.storobinfirm.com has more information on the NY medical malpractice lawyer.

answered Jan 11, 2017 by cameron (4,000 points)